Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to read the Bible in a year? There are many plans and resources you can choose from:
· Our Daily Bread includes a reading selection from the Old Testament and the New Testament every day along with the daily devotion.
Copies of Our Daily Bread are available in the Narthex.
· Bible Gateway
www.biblegateway.com/readingplans/ has plans including chronological, historical, the Bible in 90 days, etc. and will send you a daily email reminder to help you stay on track.
· If you have a smartphone, there are many Bible apps and reading plans available – try the popular YouVersion Bible app, for example.
There are many short-term Bible reading plans available from these resources, too.
Don’t get discouraged if you miss a few days – just DIG IN again!
4-Way Test of the Things We Think, Say, or Do:
1. Is what you are thinking, saying, or doing the TRUTH?
2. Is what you are thinking, saying, or doing FAIR (or just) to all concerned?
3. Will what you are thinking, saying, or doing build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will what you are thinking, saying, or doing be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?